Sunday, July 23, 2006

SDCC Digest report

I have just returned from San Diego and I know that there are a million blogs with up to the minute reports. This is my own story from the pop culture pilgrimage.

Comiculture did not have a booth at the con, so I worked the Active Images booth. Rich Starkings and I are pals so I helped sell comics and I had a place to hang out. We shared space with the 'Man of Action' Guys. They must have posted something on the blog every ten minutes. Check out Manofaction.tv to see it.

So I worked the booth and talked up 'Elephantmen'. The new book written by R. Starkings and published by Image. I watched Tim Sale, David Hine and Snakebite(don't ask), do signings. I sold one Comiculture Anthology. And I had drinks with Mike Heisler, Dean and Monica Kubina, Joe Dunn and a horde of Pros at the Hyatt Bar.

I realize that this does not give you the complete convention experience, so I recommend the Man of Action site.

No comments: