Sunday, July 09, 2006

Never-Before seen Sketches!


Last year, ONI Press did a talent search in anticipation of the 2005 San Diego Comic Con. They posted several scripts for artists to print out and they would judge the results at the ONI Portfolio review in San Diego. Even if it was just for spec, I thought it was neat Idea! You could choose from a few sample stories like Action, horror etc. I chose the horror script because it seemed like fun. I didn't finish the sample because I found some paying work. I got as far as layouts and composition. I am reminded of this because I am preparing for this years Comic-Con, and I am doing a lot of drawing in preparation for that!

3 comments:

Steve Buccellato said...

Dang, dude! You sure know how to spot them blacks!

Nice sketches!

Steve Buccellato said...

Lots o' "Jesus" on your blog this week. Couldn't help but notice.

Don Hudson said...

I guess you are right. Unintentional believe me!