Saturday, August 06, 2005

Khan arrives in Chicago!


Moonstone books will premiere the first issue of Khan at the Wizard World Chicago Convention. It's a book I drew with Tom DeFalco writing. I wanted to fly to Chicago to help promote it but it would have been like a rush right after San Diego. It's in glorious black and white! I don't know Photoshop well enough to add the type of grey tone I would want and asking a friend to do it would be obnoxious. Besides, half the book takes place at night and if the "Cinematography" works, the book works.
You have to buy the book to see what I mean. In the night scenes I tried to have only one light source, like an open flame or something. I think I did an OK job with the art but I have yet to see what Tom wrote! I worked from a Marvel Style plot. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy.
Hey! Take a look at some art from the book KHAN!

No comments: