Monday, August 08, 2005

Fun with Markers




I've been working on my portfolio and Resume over the weekend. There's been some really old artwork on my Madscience media website and I needed to update. So I've been searching for good pieces that represent my best work so far, and working on some new stuff. That brings me to Fun with Markers! I've been traveling with a pad and markers lately ready to sketch at a moments notice. I did some fast marker sketches on the theme of "girls in towels". Fun to do, but will it get me a job? Depends on who's looking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Stuff Don...very natural looking...the markers work more like watercolors...

Allen Gladfelter said...

I like the stuff with the markers, too. It's a good style for you.

So, if you don't mind my asking, what is your 9 to 5? I ask because your post asks "With it find me a job?" I suppose it must be insanely competitive working as an artist in Los Angeles?