Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rock a little, Feed a Lot!

The visit from Vince and Laurie ended with a bang! They had tickets for the Feeding America Concert at the LA Club Nokia. Last night was a star studded affair and we had top shelf, VIP tickets! Shawna and I started with dinner at Trader Vics with Vince and Laurie, then walked towards the red carpet. They would not let me walk it, but I did get some excellent video.There were a lot of stars at this event! I did not recognize the blond Katherine McFeea and all noticed how thin and tiny the celebrities were. If they are going to fight hunger, they should start with themselves! After we tired of the celebrity watching on the street, we went to the celebrity watching in the VIP room. A colorful room with free drinks and food. I took some photos but it's not cool to have a flashing camera in the VIP room!The show itself was excellent! Ben Harper, Sheryl Crow and Good Charlotte played. A lot of celebities spoke, including Alanis Morrisette and David Arquette. The entire night was meant to bring attention to ending hunger in America. It's a real problem and there are many local food banks that need our help. I am glad that I had a chance to rub elbows with a lot of exciting people and happy to share the word about Feeding America.

No comments: