Friday, June 12, 2009

Marvel Reunion Part 3

The day after the Reunion, I took the train to a little town in New Jersey to meet with friends. Rick Parker was part of a town-wide art exhibit, so I met up with Vince Evans, who lived nearby. I've known Vince for a looong time and it was great seeing him and having lunch in the afternoon. We met up with Marie and Steve at Rick's installation and we went to Mark Chiarellos' place!

I love Mark's paintings and he really is the greatest guy!
We dropped off vince and drove to Marc Siry's house, where I met the cute newborn! What a nice place! What a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Steve Buccellato said...

More nice pics, DH. I will have to get some from you when I see you next. It was a wonderful weekend, wasn't it?

Jose Marzan Jr. said...

Gee... everyone use to have more and blacker hair in the 80's!