Monday, August 25, 2008

Deflated

I caught a flat yesterday on the 110 freeway. I was taking my GF to the airport when the front right tire started giving out. It wasn't a blowout, It was just under inflated. It's my fault for not paying attention to the tire pressure, I am just glad that nothing horrible happened.

I was able to pull off the freeway and limp into a Chevron station. I considered changing the tire myself, but my GF had AAA and figured, why not learn from the pro. It was a hot day and he was working, so I think I ticked the AAA guy off with my questions.

So, the spare was put on, we got to the Airport with time to spare and I said goodbye to my GF. I should point out hanging out with a flat in a gas station was not fun, but at least I got to spend more time with someone very special.

No comments: