Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Scene Of The Crime

I've recently moved out of the apartment that I have lived and worked in for the last eleven years. A lot of neat memories, but it's time to move on. I'm waiting for my security refund and I returned to the scene of the crime. The place is open for viewing!

When I first moved in 1999, I took some snapshots. When I returned yesterday, I took a few more.The wooden fence outside was replaced a couple of years after I moved in. They painted the walls and changed the carpet after I left.I really liked the old glass shower with the wire in the glass! Really old school. They replaced the floor after I left with a textured vinyl. New paint job all around.This is the kitchen with my friends Rob and Monica in it. New floor and a cleaned up fridge. Goodbye natural wood and hello neutral Grey paint.

There were many other changes too many to list, all designed to make the place worth the raised rent. I'm glad I had a chance to take these exit photos. That's it. I'm out!

No comments: